Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
If you are under pressure from your creditors but wish to avoid bankruptcy an IVA may be the right solution for you.
- An Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) is a contract between you and your unsecured creditors.
- Everyone’s financial circumstances are unique to them.
- We will assess your current position and help you come up with an arrangement that is acceptable to your creditors and affordable for you.
- If we do not think an IVA is right for you, we will tell you.
- When an IVA is the right solution for you, you will make affordable monthly payments for up to 5 years. The debt you can’t afford to repay will be written off.